Your Health is Our Priority
Over the past weeks many appointments were cancelled and re-scheduled, we are doing our best to reach out to everyone affected. If we have not connected with you, we apologize, please call our office so we can schedule your appointment as soon as possible (208) 343-1393.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY open because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of them. For your peace of mind, the measures we are taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Upon arrival, patients should stay in their car and call the office to check in. Patients will be screened over the phone and asked to wait in their cars.
- When invited inside for their appointment, temperature will be checked with a contactless thermometer. Please wear a mask into the office.
- Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside. Please call us for special considerations (i.e. a young child).
- All rooms are COMPLETELY sanitized before each patient is seated. Public areas, including restrooms, are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Our office is using high-volume air filtration and purification units throughout.
- Our team STRICTLY follows guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization and sanitization procedures.
- For better control of contact areas, all treatment plan presentations, payments, and future scheduling will be completed while the patient is seated in the treatment area.
We are committed to maintaining OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines within our practice and will ensure all team members are equipped with the PPE required to protect both our patients and our team. We are excited to open our practice again for regular dental care, including routine dental hygiene visits.
Call us to schedule your next preventative dental visit at (208) 343-1393. Until we see you again, keep brushing and flossing! Dr. Smith, your hygienists and the fantastic dental team at A Reason to Smile look forward to seeing you soon! Stay Healthy!